From:
Ken Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 22:56:08 -0800
I just done heard me'bout the funniest dang story I ever did hear.  I was
just on the phone with my new ISP and I decides to tell her I gots me two
ferts.  She starts laughing and says she done had herself a run-in with a
fert once.

Seems she had gone on vacation and had done got herself a house-sitter.
Well, it seems one night this here house-sitter hears a scratch at the door
and goes to see what's there.  When he opens the door, in walks the 2 cats
and 3 dogs that he knows he's supposed to be takin care of, and then along
come this fert.  He just figgers' the house owner ain't mentioned this guy,
and besides, this'n here fert's just actin' like he belongs there, so he
just lets him hang out with the other pets.

Few days later, she comes home, and when she sees this here fert, she asks,
"Where did this come from?".

Well this here house-sitter acts all flustered like, and says,  "Well, it
ain't mine, I thought it was yours.  And, besides, it's been eatin' the cat
food and playin' with the cats liken' it belongs here."

Well, this here house-owner ain't never seen a fert, but becausin' how much
fun it and her cats are done havin' together, she figgers it must be
someone's pet, so she starts to checkin' around, and sure enough, someone
done the street done lost theyselves a fert.  So, she just pats that little
fert on the behind and sends it on home.

But, all us fert lovers done know, hers kitties sure are missin' that FLO
fert playmate they done had fer a few days.

Just us crazies, hopin' to pass out a few giggles.  But this'n here story
really are true.

Ken & Bilbo & Missy