From:
Edward Lipinski Ferrets NorthWest FNW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:04:27 -0700
Dear Mr. (Blanked out)

of the three litters we have here now.  You indicated you wanted 2 females
and 1 male, preferably from different litters.  Please pick your three from
the following business of ferrets:

Litter name: Mirothobge-ichi a female, Mirothobge-san, a male and
Mirothobge-go, a female.  All three of these ferrets are silver mitts and
are light in color.  These kits were born March 20th, 1999.

A second litter, the Amotoy litter contains one light silver mitt female
named Amotoy-ni, born May 1 1999.

We have a third litter  of 5 ferret kits born Feb 7th, 1999, named the
Rothobji litter.  These are very dark, almost black ferrets with 3 silver
mitts, 2 females and 1 male.  Also two very dark females in this litter.

The ferrets you select will be air-shipped to your closest municipal
airport.  They are required to have received 2 innoculations each, a health
exam by a licensed vet, and a health certificate signed by the vet.  The
health certificate is good for 10 days only after they receive their shots.
They will require a securely attached water bottle, emergency food and an
airlines approved pet taxi.  Your home address and phone number is required
on the health certificate.

I can quote you a total price for the ferrets, their vet prep and health
certificate, the pet taxi & attachments, my travel to and from SeaTac
airport, once I know your address and closest airport name that is served
by the carrier out of Seattle.

I would require full payment up front before starting anything and would
request you wait until your check clears your bank.  Once cleared I'll
start the ball rolling.  Please be aware that once the ferrets are turned
over to the airlines, my liability to you ceases.  I think you can purchase
insurance from the airlines to cover your investment, but I'd leave that
up to you.

I hope this helps you,  Edward Lipinski @ Ferret Endowment for Research,
Rehabilitation, Education & Training Society, NorthWest.