From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:18:41 -0600
We need information to help us convince our local Humane Society to follow
the policies of the national organization regarding ferrets.  The local one
WILL NOT adopt out ferrets, claiming they are "vicious animals", will not
talk to us about ferrets, and is generally being uncooperative.  The only
thing they do with ferrets here in St. Louis is kill them.

FURRY would like to change that, but we need some pointers.  Does the
national Humane Society have a web site?  Or can someone give us a snail
mail address and/or phone number?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sara and Kurt Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot Running Round You)