Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 14:06:31 -0400
>Sorry for the part deux folks but I have to ask if so many of these
>reputable breeders have homes before kits are born, then why are they
>selling them at shows? And how is it responsible to sell them at shows
>not knowing what kind of home they are going to. Good God, do not get
>me started here....nor do I wish to discuss privately.

Buying my silver boy had nothing to do with my comments or feelings
about the practices in which ferrets are bred. I actually feel like
no animal should be bred until the shelters are empty.

In my entire ferrety life I have purchased 4 ferrets. That's four out
of about 120 that have passed through this rescue counting my personals
and they have come through here from farms AND private breeders.

End rant