Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:33:10 EST
>>I got a  call Yeasterday and again this afternoon. A Lady name Amanda
>>Davis says shes from Russellville Arkansas and is looking for a
>>couple ferrets to adopt when talking to her i heard in the back
>>ground a man saying can ya find any ferrets yet and she said ya i
>>asked her a couple ??? and come to find out she is wanting ferrets
>>to feed aome snakes

>You can't be serious! People actually do this out there???? What
>happen to feeding them mice! What a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Suzanne, the fuzzies & Gritz

Oh yes Suzanne, they do. When I was raising rabbits at the farm in
Maryland, I routinely got calls to raise them to feed snakes. My son
was so upset at that...I was disgusted, and have never been so sorry
to hear that folks still do that. Since then I always asked for what
reason someone wants a baby anything....if somebody hesitates they
don't get directions to where I am.

Warmly ~

Mary
missing Calvin/loving Bandit, Flower, Snickers, Miss Jazzy and
Ling-ling (I really didn't name Flower, she came from the humane
society with that name and she is snow white like a white lotus
blossom...sort of fits!)