From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 20:07:03 EDT
Dear FML'ers;

It's been a few days since I wrote, I wasn't feeling to great.  Living up
here in Canada, I tell you, one day your'e wearing a parka, the next day
your'e in a bikini.  The common cold gets you everytime.  I had to take
extra precautions not to get my little fuzzy sick.  (Boy, does the email
ever gather up, while your'e feeling down).  Anyways, while I was away from
work for a few days.  I decided to get my dog and ferret a little better
acquainted, they're still dooking it out, but they're getting better.  My
dog isn't fixed so she has teets.  Well, these were like little bullseyes
for my Madison.  She actually tried to latch on to them, like she was
nursing my dog.  If I had a website, I'd scan the pictures on it.  There
still not best buddies, but they're getting a lot better.  My ferret tires
easily after a good couple hours of fun run around the house.  My worst
nightmare happened whilest I was in my pyjamas, snow on the ground, no
slippers, and sick.  My Madison just vanished.  I figured, while I had
gotten my snail mail (Canada Post), I'd accidently let the fuzzy outside.  I
ran all over the neighbourhood calling her and whistling and squeaking her
favourite toy, in my pyjamas and bare feet, outside, BRRRR!.  My neighbours
thought I was bonkers, but they sympathized and helped in my search.  I went
back inside to use the bathroom (I had to dook, heehee) and I heard a really
strange noise.  This THUNKING noise.  My Madison was inside, BUT WHERE?  The
quest was on.  I searched every nook of my house.  Try thinking like a fuzzy
for an hour, you'll start dooking too.  I have a pedestal sink/basin in the
bathroom, there's a hole where the pipes meet at the back.  She crawled in
and got into the floor boards.  She was in the ceiling and the floor at the
sames time.  After I knew where she was, I was panicked and puzzled how the
heck to get her out.  Someone on the FML once said, bottom line, They'll
come out on their own eventually when they're good and ready.  Madison did,
after me lying down on the bathroom floor squeaking a toy for another hour.
WHEW!

Does anyones ferret ever climb inside the dresser drawers and fall asleep?
It's another primo heartattack trying to find them?

Anyways, sorry to babble on.  Last question, I promise.  What is ECE?
Please somebody mail me directly or through the FML, my ferrets healthy, but
this "thing" scares me.

Happy and healthy DOOKS to all, Karen and Madison from T.O.