From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:13:26 -0800
I know some shelters don't have their kids on the tree yet because I'm
one of them. I know Kris is very busy and he does (and should) still
have a life. He does a wonderful job on the tree, and I appreciate all
his hard work.

Could those of you not on the tree yet contact me off list please? Like
I said, I know how busy Kris is, so I thought I'd get the information
from the "Source", the FML! If Kris has told you when your kids will be
going up on the tree, could you send me that info as well? Oh, and how
many kids you are having posted.

I'm just trying to get a feel for how many MORE kids should be
expected.

Thanks all! Have a happy holiday season!

Melanee Ellis