Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 03:03:53 EST
NO advice from this distinguished group?

>Date:    Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:08:00 EST
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Mast Cell Tumor (MCT) on Nasal  Bridge

(Heads-up, I did peruse the FHL and FML archives before posting.)

Remmie - Surrender arrived 9/2009 at 9mos. Male, MF, champagne.
Healthy, albeit the 'cute pink dot on his nose' per owner. (BTDT
with another that had three MCTs, two surgeries, one left alone -
Neosporin.)

April 2010 scraping confirmed MCT on his nasal bridge. Advised to
watch and see...

Monday am (1/17) it was all of a sudden black (not crusted blood),
Wednesday (1/19) only a small dot of black on raised pink MCT, and on
Saturday (1/22) the MCT is back to pink. He isn't scratching at it,
but possibly could have bumped it as he is a free roamer and has two
playmates.

My question is: How could/why did the MCT go from pink, black, partial
pink, and full pink in a week?

And, if surgery (tricky area) freeze to remove? How about we just leave
it alone as I have a deviated nostril and can partially 'breed'... :-/

Shari