From:
reagan rodney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:09:47 -0400
The Charlotte North Carolina Animal Shelter has 2 male ferrets up for
adoption, one is labeled as aggressive towards others.  When I asked her
about this, she stated that he had been adopted out, but that the guy had
brought him back because he bit at his other ferrets.  I haven't had a
chance to see either of these guys but am thinking that he might just
need to go to an experienced home.

The shelter is going to call us if no one else comes to pick them up so
that we can drive down there and get them to try to adopt them out.  In
the meantime, if anyone is interested, you can see them on Petfinder.com.

They are both males, and that they are not a bonded pair, but singles.

Reagan and Ashley
http://www.geocities.com/stolenheartsrescue/Home.html