From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:54:01 -0500
Though the speaker dinner is just about SOLD OUT, it turns out that EVERY
table will now have a special VIP guest.  Some tables will have more than
one!  Along with the addition of Kim Schilling (author or Ferrets for
Dummies), Travis Livieri (Prairie Wildlife Research -Black Footed
Ferret) we will also have Dr. Michele St. Pierre (Naturopath, animal
chiropractor) Dr. Hanneke Moorman (from the Netherlands) AND Dr. Susan
Brown (Vastly published ferret veterinarian).  Rumor also has it that
Dr. Katrina Ramsell (DIM research) may make it to the conference but
that's not been 100% confirmed yet.

We're all so excited about the additions of these veterinarians and
special guests and we hope you are too!  If you would like more
information on The IFC Ferret Aid 2006, please follow the link below :)

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html