From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:59:22 -0500
HI--

My jill, Killconey, known as Killer around the house, has been retired
from breeding.

She suffered a nasty uterine infection after the last breeding attempt.
Under the expert care of our vet, Dr. Frost of Green Meadows, (Westerville,
OH) she was stabilized, long enough to survive surgery..  She had to be
spayed to completely recover her health.  She has a been a vile tempered
thing, staying in your arms or lap, then biting when she couldn't bet
comfortable.  Today she was her old self, busy climbing out of my arms and
looking for any place more interesting to than in being held.

Killer has been retired from breeding and will stay on as a beloved pet.
Her permanaent cagemates will be the ones she has been living witht he
last few months.

Simon, a deaf cinnamon gib, around 2 yrs old.  He came to us as part of a
"basket purchase" of ferrets from a breeder/shelter shutting down in 99.

Lucky, a retired DEW, breeder, around 8 yrs old.  He came to us from a
shelter shutting down with biters who needed extra attention.  Suki, her
daughter, a beautiful roan mitt, we've kept for breeding.  Who will
probably be moved out if we decide to breed her this year.  (Otherwise she
will be dud studded.)

KG
Celtic Ferrets
Columbus, OH