From:
"Bruce H. Williams DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 12:18:24 -0400
This weekend I got a look at alt.rec.ferrets.  I recently got Usenet access.
My impressions - Yes, there are some people trying to start a flame war or
get the goats of the people who are posting to it.  You have to expect that
with Usenet.  But the rest of the people there understood what was going on,
and did not try to argue with the errant contributor.

        Currently, I don't have time to answer both, so I will continue with
the FML.  Perhaps a good vet will turn up on it, and we can all learn a thing
or two.

        One very useful thing that a.r.f  (Now that's an interesting, if not
appropriate acronym) will do however, is direct people to the FAQ, various web
pages, and hopefully, the FML.

        Bravo to Andrea Miralia on bringing her vision to fruition.  I, for
one, don't see it as any competition to the FML, but a useful adjunct that will
help distribute the word.

--
Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP              Department of Veterinary Pathology
[log in to unmask]               Armed Forces Institute of Pathology