Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:19:26 EDT
[Moderator's note: This more or less commercial message is posted per FML
guidelines re "no-hype one-time announcement of new products.  BIG]

Hello Everyone,

I would like to invite you to visit the web site for Exotic Pet Records.
The web site address is : www.exoticpetrecords.com

I am a new home business and ferret owner of 7.  The company I am creating
is specializing in providing health records for you to fill out on each of
your exotic pets.  Currently the only health records I have available right
now are for FERRETS.

When you get to the web site you will recieve alot more information
concerning these health records.  We truly believe you will be quite
impressed once you see how much information has been collected to bring
this all together.  Input has been recieved from several ferret owners and
ferret knowledgeable veterinarians and has been tranlated into layman terms
we can all understand.

If you are a shelter operator or ferret owner you probably have serveral
ferrets if not dozens (we all know how ferret math works) in your
possession.  If you would like a real sample of the health record please
email me and I will send one out to you.

I am providing discounts for all of the shelters across the country if they
are interested in the health records.  They will be great to give to your
new adoptive parents to go with thier new baby.

Hope everyone likes what they see,

Sincerely,
Kymberly Roldan
Exotic Pet Records