Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:27:52 -0400
My husband and I think Alexandra and her husband getting a new playmate
for Puma is the right thing to do. Puma would have grieved until she
died. The dog was upset. It was a accident!!

And to remove a pet that they have had since she was a puppy and is
now a old lady. Now that would be cruel, down right cruel. Some people
don't think straight, say the cruelest things. Love heals. Our pets
are FAMILY not disposable products to throw away when something bad
happens. True love is unconditional, forever, deeply, abiding,
forgiving, understanding even when hurting or a least trying to.

We are happy for them because they are loving people and did what is
best for Puma.