Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:11:26 EDT
Hi everyone,

New concern, I haven't been able to go over and help my mom with Teddy.
So he's basically telling my mom and dad what's up. UGH! I've been very
sick and I don't want the little guy to catch it. So he has a new
issue. He is chewing on everything. My mom is wondering if there is
something she can give him to help with this? He's chewing on weird
things. His blankets etc. She thinks he might be teething, but I
thought he already grew all his teeth. He's 14 weeks now. So if
you guys know of anything good to buy him for him to chew on I'd
appreciate it.

Thank you.