Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:28:38 -0400
Okay- I'm sorry Donna, but Lola just has to deal with her " issues".
So, God Bless her little heart, I just had to post her "Lola" song.
Her cagemates were really embarrassed at her costume, so they were in
quite a huff about not going from door to door.. Now Rhett & Scarlet
looked lovely, except Rhett is so huge, well, his Tuxedo buttons had
all popped off- Scarlet was a beauty, even if she is still the snooty
Southern bell. Flower had made a ring of mums and pansies to wear
around her head- Poor LeStat came out dressed with no costume- he just
looked at all of us and said "What?"

Bud refused to even be related to his cagemates- I guess he was either
embarrassed or just above it all.

But when Lola appeared wearing that filthy, stained yellow gown cut
down to there, wearing a nasty, limp chicken feather in her hair, well,
I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but I said," No,sweetheart, you
just can't go out like that. So...here's Lola's song:

(Sorry, Barry Manilow...)

Her name is Lola, She thinks she dances,
at the weirdest place close to San Francis,
She thinks she dances,
but her booty's really big

She shakes it left & right,
the ferrets all run in fright,
She shook it really hard,
'Till it bounced 'round the yard

She lost her ass, She lost her friends,
now they laugh at her rear-end...

At the Disco, the ferret Disco
the weirdest place close to San Frisco
Where music and fashion are always her passion...

She broke my heart,
then cut a fart,
So we're all running now..

Love 'ya Lola...
Silly ferret.

All our shelter guy & gals got treats- some got yoggies, some got
bananas, some got ferretone...and thank God, the ones who are on
Amoxicillon (the pink bubblegum-med) thinks that's a treat, too!

Hugs to Donna.. Bless her heart!

Marlene Blackburn
Director
RFRL