From:
Paula A Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 23:11:43 -0800
Hi all,
By now you've read my post about the sad condition I found the albino fert
in today.  My question is: Would a healthy whole male exhibit the signs I
spoke of?  His skin was grey, his red eyes were swollen & pink-rimmed, he
had scanty fur & it seemed to me his bottom was swollen.  He had his
testicles intact, I saw, but surely that would not be enough to explain his
lethargy or his animosity towards his handler.  Would it?

I have copied 8 On Your Side with my post.  I really only want to help the
ferret, but I don't want to leave it up to either the store people or the
manager of the Flea Market to handle.  I hope I don't have to get Channel 8
involved, but will if I have to.

Bob, Pam, Dayna, someone...would a young hob be in this condition if he
were healthy?
Thanks,
Paula