From:
Melanie Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:30:19 -0400
My two ferrets were in my wedding in August.  My husband and I decorated a
wagon for them.  We painted it white before we out it together.  I then
made a skirt out of wedding tulle and glued it around the wagon so it
touched the floor.  We made a sort-or "covered wagon" by bending three
metal strips and puting them over the top.  I then covered the top with two
layers of tulle.  We also put sone bows on it to match the bridesmaids
dresses.  It was really beautiful!  If anyone wants to see pictures, e-mail
me and I will scan some of them.  I wouldn't have left my babies out of the
wedding for anything!

Melanie