From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:40:44 -0700
Hi
I sorry I was not able to keep you posted on my little one, Oscar's
condition.

Oscar has gone to the rain bow bridge to be happy and healthy once again.
He left us last Thusday afternoon He was a brave little guy who tried very
hard to stay alive, but his body just wouldn't let him.  I still am having a
hard time believing he is gone.  CF and louie still keep looking for him in
his special little hide outs

Oscar will be greatly missed and never forgotten.  He was the only ferret I
ever met that didn't try to bit, not even when he would go to the vet to get
his shots for the year.

Thanks to everyone who wrote to try and help Oscar and his failing kidneys
and a special thank you to Bruce Williams and my Vet ( I am not giving his
name due to where I live and I did not get his OK to post ) for all your
kind help and understanding.

Thank You