From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:00:35 -0600
I have a number posted at the clinic I work at, it is a ferret shelter..I
did call to offer my services and they were declined.  IT seems they take
in un wanted ferrets but they do not adopt out.  I also heard there was a
shelter in Nashville..I will look into it.  There are SEVERAL petstores
around here that sell ferrets, and you are right Wolfy, it is scary, where
do the unwanted ones go?!  Because the shelter I spoke of, there is no
public knowledge of.

I will make a point of researching all this and posting the information.

Stay fuzzy
June