From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:57:40 -0500
Ferrets at Heart -- a ferret rescue in Huron, Ohio -- is pleased to
offer you some inspired new products. If you've seen our designs
before, we still have some of those available, but we also have new
handmade beddding items with a flare! Visit us at our web store at
ferretsatheart.com or on eBay as Ferrets-at-Heart. We put our newest
creations on eBay first. And, we'll combine shipping for web store
and eBay item purchases!

What handmade bedding is up for auction now?

http://shop.ebay.com/ferrets-at-heart/m.html

* Football-patterned 28" super sleep sack and 25" tunnel
* Multi-sport-themed 28" super sleep sack and 35" tunnel
* Tiger and leopard super sleep sack, tunnel, and toys
* Frolicking frogs 26" super sleep sack
* 33" Tunnel featuring chickadee and redbirds
* Set of 6 plush bell toy letters that spell out F-E-R-R-E-T
* 9 pc. sunflower bedding set
* 9 pc. Indian bedding set
* 8 pc. American flag bedding set
* 9 pc. big bright flowers bedding set

All ten auctions end Sunday between 6:30 PM and 8:15 PM EST. There's
even more in our web store!

To give you an update on the ferrets at Ferrets at Heart...

Rhys and Winter have been fabulous ferret ambassadors for Ferrets at
Heart. We've been having a fundraiser outside a small local grocery
store, selling Christmas-themed stuffed animals and pet products. Rhys
and Winter have been going along -- Rhys in reindeer antlers and Winter
in a santa hat (and often sweater too). The boys lay quietly in my lap
for hours; it is like they already know what to do! People pet them and
make much over them (but you knew that, right?). I can't convey just
how awed I am at how calm they've been, not even climbing off my lap,
when big trucks come bye, car alarms go off, or sirens sound in the
distance. I'm really hoping those two get picked on the Ferret Giving
Tree soon, especially Rhys with his adrenal cancer.

The other furballs are doing well. Codo will go out with us tomorrow
for our fundraiser sale. Since he can hardly walk, I hope he'll be a
good example as to why ferret shelters are needed. Holly is fine, as
long as Winter doesn't try to cuddle -- She, a McKay, is not big on
having other ferrets with her in a confined space (and the darn little
lady can spray!). Charlie, our blind fellow, still leaves me one
"present" every morning -- Just one; just enough to make the point that
he's eating kibble, when he'd rather eat nothing but treats (If you
give him a treat overdose, you don't get the "present"). Tempy has some
folks interested in adopting him, but only time will tell. Ayla is
still overly pear-shaped and on a diet, but she has to have Furo-Tone
every day to poop something that isn't hard stuff. Mandie, the baby
rescued from the awful pet store in January, is still our spoiled brat,
and we wouldn't have it any other way.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/

..and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, Charlie, and Templeton --
All on the Ferret Giving Tree at www.ferretgivingtree.com/