From:
Ellen Kunselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 23:48:43 -0400
I would just like to let everyone know that I have talked to the mommy of
the fuzz, and we have plans to meet.  The ferrets are all geriatric, which
will be a huge change.  All of our current fur-angels are under a year
(the oldest is only 8 months,) but we're willing to adjust accordingly.
My boyfriend (the sweetest man in the world, if he reads this...LoL) told
me after the 3rd and 4th were rescued from a horrible pet store (I know, I
shouldn't have supported them..but the ferrets would have died soon) that
I wasn't allowed any more.  But, it's a good thing he didn't have me sign a
contract, because very soon (the lady is going to call me in the morning)
we are going to be welcoming Bandit, Bear, Grandma, and Smokey to our home.
He did inform me that he is "not a shelter," to which I countered that we
are a good home, and that's just what these carpet sharks need for their
retirement.  I will post an update after they get here and start getting
situated.  I just wan ted to let everyone know that they are coming to
live with us and are going to have a permanent home for the rest of their
hopefully very long lives.

"Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie.  Which one is more
human?" (Savage Garden)

Lolli, Bridget, Brandon, Zoe, Zeus, and soon to be adding Bandit, Bear,
Grandma and Smokey!!! :)