From:
Steve and Jessica Sorber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:13:35 -0500
Hello fellow ferret lovers,

Since we are nearing the holidays, I would like to mention a Christmas
wish list for the local shelter where I volunteer. The Forget Me Not
Ferret Rescue, a branch of the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter, is
operated by Tracy Acker out of her home in Enola, PA.

In addition to the monumental task of running the shelter, Tracy has a
full time job. Tracy's shelter, like all of them, is over-full. She has
close to 50 ferrets with more surrender requests coming in daily. Even
with shelter volunteers, the majority of the shelter duties are handled
by Tracy.

If anyone would care to send a donation or supplies to Tracy, please
visit the shelter website for details at
<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ferretclub.com> www.ferretclub.com or
call 610-495-1509. Details about donating are there and the ferret's
Christmas wish list will be posted soon. Until then, it can be found
below. What a wonderful way of saying thank you for the loving care
Tracy provides her shelter kids every day. If you would like to send
something directly to the shelter:

Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue at 804 Wertzville Road in Enola, PA 17025
c/o Tracy Acker

Please remember all fuzzies in shelters everywhere this holiday season
and throughout the year. They all need our help. God Bless the fuzzies,
every one!

ALL SHELTERS NEED OUR SUPPORT!

Thank you and Happy Holidays to all!

Jessica

Monetary donations: Boiling Springs Animal Hospital at 550 Park Drive,
Boiling Springs, PA 17007 (717) 258-4575. Please note the donation is
for Ferret Club/Tracy Acker.

Pro Plan Kitten; Iams Kitten; NBones; Totally Ferret Senior; 8 n 1 soft
ferret food; Kitten Chow; Zupreem Ferret Food; silver shower hooks for
hanging bedding; clip on food dishes/water drip cups; paper towels;
8 n 1 treats; Bandits treats (chicken or beef only); toys; crocheted
eggs; bedding (BIG hammies); play tubes; Clorox wipes; Ferretone;
Laxitone; A/D (canned cat food from vet); baby food (chicken, turkey
or ham); Hefty Cinch Sacks (33 gallon); *free* laundry detergent such
as All Free & Clear (sensitive skin, no color, no perfume).