From:
Robert Fein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 08:48:50 -0600
    To all those who were kind enough to respond with advice (particularly
Dr. Williams).  I thank you.  My poor ferret, Rascal, was never able to
be diagnosed correctly without very expensive (for us) work.  He ended up
getting more and more miserable despite all the effort and time.  It was
decided to put him to sleep last night so he wouldn't suffer any more.
Hopefully he is happily attacking squeeky toys and stashing them as well
as showing all the other ferrets that he is the cage door/restraint
escaper Houdini par excelence.

     --Robert M. Fein
These are my opinions alone.  Nobody else can have them!
"I Drank WHAT?!?!?!" -- Socrates
"Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your own way."