From:
Kit West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 19:55:28 -0500
It is with great sadness that I report the passing of Calvin, aged 6 1/2
years.  Our first geriatric rescue, he remained with us for only a few
months.  He quickly became the favourite of Nike and Shadow.  A gentle soul,
he loved cuddling.

It is also with great sadness that I report the passing of Princess Chuckles
of the Wizzlebee family, aged 7 years.  The Wizzlebee family will be back
on-line in a week or so.  If and FML readers wish to send messages of
condolence, I will be happy to forward them.