From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 1995 21:10:20 -0400
TEXAS  Report from Ferrets First - Tropical Storm Dean which made landfall
last week continues to drop copious amounts of rain on Texas however
shelters in Texas have ben checked and Two Leggers and Ferrets O.K.

ALABAMA  Mobile -11:45 Am  Marty Loeffler reported from Mobile, AL all was
O.K.  6 ferrets from Pensacola, FL parents were dropped off at her shelter to
keep them safe - parents returned to Pensacola to take care of house.
Parents will return for Ferrets when Danger over.  ALABAMA shelter has
currently 8 ferrets 10 dogs and numerous cats.  Report expected from them
later tonight after Hurrican Erin has passed over them.

ALABAMA - Chicksaw, AL 4:30PM  Wndy Ellerman reports all O.K. AT her shelter
- we will be checking this shelter again late this evening.

FLORIDA - Supplies are on their way to Mary Lou Simpsons Shelter -  Ferret
Lovers Association (FLA) & Sundancer's Ferrets Shelter & Rescue.  So that
need has been met.

FLORIDA  FFIRCI and FFDIR are back on line at this time and phone calls
regarding assistance should be directed to  407-567-0994 , or through the AOL
E-Mail address : AGEDOG  Please note we are in an out all day so if you
should get the answering machine please leave a message.

Will keep you updated as to status of ALABAMA shelter as soon as we hear

Chere McCoy
Director Ferret Friends Disaster Response International