From:
Pink Ferret Online Resource <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 07:23:44 -0700
I know I don't post much, but I feel this is something I should share..

The morning of Wednesday, May 2nd, we had to put Cappuccino down due
to a stroke / heart failure. If you are interested you can read about
it here, as well as see photos of all of our babies.

http://my2ferrets.blogspot.com/

I have never cried so much in my life. I know everyone says this, but
Cappy was very special to us and he is and will continue to be deeply
missed.

Thank you for your support.

Brandi L. Pierce

Pink Ferret Online Resource