From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:55:15 -0500
10 Most Intriguing Pets Photo contest.  Entries must be received by April
15.  Pick up official entry forms at PetSmart.  You'll need to purchase
one of the following products- Pedigree or Cesar dog food, or Whiskas or
Sheba cat food.  Even if you don't feed these types of foods it might be
worth buying one can to be able to enter FERRETS into the contest.  These
contests allow us the opportunity to let PetSmart know there are a lot of
ferret people out here.

So all you need is a picture of your pet, a 25 word essay on how your pet
is intriguing, the proof of purchase from the product and your PetSmart
receipt.

Let's show PetSmart how much we adore our little ones!

Hugs to all. tle