From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:20:23 -0700
Hi Everyone,

This is Hope.  A lovely lady named Linda from the Dook N Dance Shelter
wrote to me asking for prayers for her little one, Walter.  The poor guy
had a urinary blockage and is now at the vet with a catheter in him.  It
will be removed tomorrow and if all is well, he will be operated on for
adrenal problems on Friday.  Please, everyone...he needs our thoughts and
prayers.

And we need to send prayers right over our borders to Canada.  Harley
"Bug" reports some of Randy's shelter ferrets are not doing too well and
need our prayers.  So, please everyone, pray for Darwena, Barbie and
Starling...loud prayers - so they can be heard way up in Canada!

And Jupiter, who has finally found his forever home with Donna C.  is
having problems with his left eye.  His mommy is right on top of the
problem, but they could use all the hope and prayers we can send.

And Rebecca McFarlane...who has lost 4 precious ferrets in 1 day...we
cannot imagine her grief but if we all send her loving thoughts and
prayers, just maybe we can help her through this unimagable rough time.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.