From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:48:01 EDT
Here's another game for you.  This on is a bit tougher than "why is Wolfy
doing that".  Because of Sean's autism, you just never know what's going
on in that little black box, called the brain.  So lets have at it, shall
we?  Ready?

What's Sean thinking now?
    -- How do I get to level 81 in Luigi's Mansion on Nitendo?
    -- How should King Rocky get his ultimate sword in the Lords of
       Darkness book he's writing?
    -- Why did Goofy think Pluto's dancing was so funny in the cartoon
       House of Mouse yesterday?
    -- Is that hair growing there or peach fuzz?
    -- Is it rude to laugh when a ferret poops and then steps in it?

No, it's not number one.  Come on.  Sean's autistic!  He taught himself
chess at age four.  He finished Luigi's Mansion when it came out in a
matter of days.

No he wasn't pondering the House of Mouse.  That was the other night
at the dinner table when we were discussing school issues.

It's not number four because I"ve already told him a hundred times,
if he see's any extra hair on his body, it's just peach fuzz.

It's not the fifth one either.  Of COURSE it is rude to laugh at a
ferret ... DONT YA KNOW?!

So that leaves number two.  Sean has started up his book again after
all this time off.  He has been writing about King Rocky in his "ultimate
form", and how needs an "ultimate sword".

That concludes our game for today.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com