Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:23:24 -0400
I got home from work today to find Ben in the bathroom with Angel.  There
was blood everywhere.  She had pulled a nail out.  I got out my Ferret
for dummies book (thanks Kim).  We did what it said and still did not get
it to stop bleeding.  I called the vets and got her right in.  It took
them a long time to get it to stop.  I guess she had also cut her paw.
They put a bandage on her paw and said to remove it tomorrow.  They said
they put something on it so it would not taste good and she wouldn't eat
it.  Yeah right!  I just put a ton of bitter apple on it cuz she was
starting to eat it.  I also gave her some ferret lax just in case.  I
feel so bad.  The week has be so hecktic I didn't get to cutting nails.
I saw yesterday they were long but I ran out of time.  I feel terrible.
Poor little girl.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Bubba, Smokey, Sassy, Britney, Angel, and Duncan
http://www hlrconnect.com/ferrets/
Missing: Trooper, Casper, Murray, Rusty, Mr. Snowman, Isis, Ossi, Tubby,
Woozel ,