From:
Joanne Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:33:39 -0500
I seldom ever post anything here but read it everyday. I just had to
brag a little today. I have two adrenal kids. Dharma has been completly
bald for over two years. Oscar for about a year. We have gotten
melatonin implants and monthly injections of lupron.nothing made any
difference. On the 23rd of September Dr Larry gave them the deslorin
implant under the skin. I am so proud to announce that both furkids
are sprouting hair all over their body. They also have quit feeling so
hot when I pick them up. Dharma was spending most of her time under a
blanket and now she runs amok terrorizing the other furkids. They are
both 6yo. I hope everyone has the same results from these implants.
Dharma gets irritated because I keep picking her up and feeling her
hair when she would rather be playing but I can't help it. have a good
day.

Jodi in Kansas