From:
Kathleen Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:26:48 -0700
The excitement runs rampant in my house as the ferrets await the Charmer
and SUPER TONKS to stop and refuel.  My Fudley is a poofer to rival Petey
TPO.  He can add lots of extra fuel on the next go round the planet.
Beaker is so so excited he wanted to help too, I told him he could help
Miss Dippy and the Oracle.  The smell is getting pretty bad in here those
two better hurry up.  Who do you think will be first?

Wanna see a picture of beaker readying his poofing skills?
http://livedigital.com/AInseQC2qg/content/141572/

Kathleen and the Crazy 7