From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 09:13:56 EDT
        Seems like a few people have ferrets cleaning and chewing on other
ferrets ears.  Two of mine do this.  One good thing about it is I rarely
have to clean Sebastians' ears.  He's the recipient of all the ear cleaning
and chewing.  He is also the Alpha male.  Maybe they do to please hem?
There is no harm being done and alot other forms of pets do the same.  Well
dogs like butts better than ears.  :-)

        Sleeping with the enemy oops ferret/s.  That was one of my favorite
favorite things till Tasha came to town.  I did lock her up once so my guys
could sleep with me, but they just laid there looking in the cage.  :-( So
now I sleep alone.  When I first brought Mako home he would sleep right
next to me.  Then he wouldn't go on the bed if I were laying down.  I must
have roled over on him when he was a kit.  Poor guy.  Sebastian is an under
cover maniac.  Anything under the covers is fare game.  Ankles, wrists
ect....  Sebastian king of the underworld.  I do wish they could sleep with
me because I didn't mind the 3:00 am wake up call.  Pluss Sebastian was my
snooze button.  If I didn't get out of bed by 6:30 he would make me.
Almost as bad as having a mom hanging around telling you your going to late
for school.  :-) No offense to moms out there.

        Well have a good week and a better weekend.

        Brad and the Gang.