From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:10:57 -0700
Boy, did I get a shock of my life!  Misty has learned to use the fax phone,
she got it to print out the directions on how to use it!  Daily, we have
some kind of print out, after they go charging across the fax phone!  I
finally out that it was the ferts that was knocking the phone off the hook
instead of Jim.

The ferrets has settled into their new room, when it time for them to go
to bed, they will let me know, by following me around, sitting on my foot
or just being a ferret.

I just got my hard drive back yesterday, since it was hit by a virus.
Had to be reformatted so a week with out it.  So lost everything.  My tech
did have hair the first time, this time most was gone.  He knew he could
reformat it and but he tried to keep my info from being lost, but he
finally gave up and reformatted it.  It wasn't to bad for the cost, $30.00,
this where I bought the computer from and it is a smalll town and even I am
a 45 min drive from there, I will always go back, treat you as part of the
family.

Marie, Jim and their 10 most wonderful fur Kidlets (the FLO spies)