Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 12:21:51 -0800
Hmm,

Egggsalent question Wolfy. We have held a ferret wedding,..formal
attire of course,..( and because I posess the opposable thumbs there
was some invasion of privacy as I shamelessly pulled a papparazzi
maneuver and photographed the honeymoon hammock). I really do have to
dig out one of those pictures. Mystery Girl was lifting her head from
Jasper's belly licking her lips and he is winking. ....Yes....really.
Birthday parties complete with cake and ferretone shooters and
presents. Just yesterday Hershey and I visited one of her favorite
volunteers and his new baby with gifts. A gift bag from me and little
Hershey with a pair of baby booties tied to her back were in tow.... .
My secret bizarro fantasy of the perfect man is a six foot ferret
(male...in case any of you were wondering)....and silver ( if you want
the full picture). While that most likely won't happen in my lifetime,
the possibilities for a really awesome tattoo are endless. I openly
admit to french kissing my ferrets....and finding out the hard way
that this is not always a wonderful idea. I have to run now, the men
with the white coats are here.

btw...its nice to be back...a facebook virus zappoed my puter in
October.

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html
Fundraiser page