From:
HelenT7639 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 23:10:06 EDT
Hi, Im Annie.  I was the one with the blood in my urine, thats all fixed
know, and I still have an enlarged spleen but I feel great and eating really
good.  My mom let me write tonight because I think she is brain dead from
all her activities of late.  Let me tell you about them.

I was adopted into this home in Jan.  97 after they lost there little girl
to cance.  I had to put up with a very large male, Freddie, who I really
loved very much until he passed away in Dec.  97.  Then we were all very
sad.  Mom desided I needed somebody because I was lonely and I think mom
was missing he too.

In March we went to a shelter and fell in love with Sophia and Franklin and
brought them home.  From the first night we all slept together and it was
instant family.

I wasn't so lonely anymore.  Then mom leaves the house on morning, I thought
she was going shopping, but when she came home she had another ferret that
she had adopted from the shelter.  She is Katie, 4yo, her family just didn't
want her any more.  She always lived alone, so she was not freindly to us,
but she loves people.

Mom gave Katie the whole 3rd floor of the condo to herself until we could
make peace with each other.  I thought this shouldn't be to bad.  Then last
Tuesday I hear the doorbell ring and to my suprise, in comes 2 more ferrets
in a very little cage.  They are 1yo.  Mom was told that they were 2 girls
but to moms suprise , Rite was a boy.  Now mom has named our new playmates
Sidney and Ms. Parker.  We don't get along with them either, so mom keeps
them in there cage, Katie in the 3rd floor of the condo and me and Sophia
and Franklin in the 2 stories of the condo.  We'll mom has her job cut out
for her to try and make peace between the six babies.  Mom is just going
around cleaning litters, changing beds and doing food and water and talking
to her self saying what have I done.  BTW the last 2 were not moms falt.
Dad called from work and said someone wanted to give up to 1yos and told mom
she might want to call and see what the story was.  Dad has promised not to
do that again.

Thanks for listing to my moms ferret math situation.
To all the fuzzies a sweet good night.
Annie, Sophie, Franklin, Katie, Sidney, Ms. Parker
and Sara and Mollie the birds, triple padlocks on the cage.