From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:57:50 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday Sharon Edwards wrote in her post about ferret medical insurance,
"Also, what is fear pooping?"

Sharon, 'fear pooping', in my case, generally involves my husband and
household finances.  I have been known to F.P. when informed by said
husband that he has decided to do our taxes HIMSELF, rather than spend
money on an accountant.  His statement that "I am going to buy a new
snowmobile" also caused me to F.P., repeatedly.  The seemingly offhand
question "Honey, where is the checkbook?" has a similar, nasty result.

Oh.  Were you maybe talking about ferrets?  Sorry.  Never mind.

Sincerely,
Alexandra in Massachusetts

Switch the Kit: "Wow. Check it out..."
Sabrina the Bat-Biter: "He should be scruffed and thumped! Scaring the
poor little thing like that..."