From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 07:44:17 -0500
Hey thanks for all the obscure ( but valuable) references to ferrets in film
and TV.  I'm currentnly scripting a docu-video on ferrets and a goodly
portion uses footage from various tv appearances and movies to depict our
favorite fuzzies in a good way.  Most of those mentioned are there, but a
few escaped even my searches.  Working Title: Those Fantastic Ferrets!

I've got three months off while I recuperate from open heart surgery and
plenty of time on my hands,when not volunteering at the GCFA shelter.  Hope
to have the scripting done by the end of september and the acuatl docu done
by New Years.