From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:46:13 -0700
Me momma posted dhis for me but it no show up so I hast'a do it on mi
own!  Momma cute but not too brite somedimes.

This rafflie is HUGE!  I mean like really huge!  There'd over 57 items!
They split up in baskets and stuff like that.

I need nice thingies to sleep on..  Look here where momma makin me sleep!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3895418&uid=421224

 .....this month's Raffle is for The Ferret Business of Georgia (Juliana
Quadrozzi)   0

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Da proceeds will be split 50/50 for the requested shelter and SOS's
General Fund.  So ya cee it works out fur eberyone.  Da shelter getz
some much needed money and so does the SOS Fund and then SOS can helpz
ober shelters too.

There are 5 prize winners for this rafflie...That means that 5 lucki
peepole can win... or 5 lucki ferrets!

Auntie Kat listed all da stuff on SOS page caz me can't type that much!

----------------
There are like 5 prizes!  I'z gonna win.  I jusz no I am.  Momma sayz
that 5 peepooles can win!  I say I win dhem all!
----------------

This raffle runs until the winner is announced on Monday, March 15th.

Maybe I wins da necklace dhen I be really pretty wearing it!  Yeah!
That would be pretty.  Oh wait..  daddy juss tolded me that it not for
ferrets.  It for people to wear.  Well that's silly!  I want a necklace!
Ok ok... I win it for momma so she can wear it!

U can pay with PayPal until Friday, March 12th!  SO HURRY!!!!  Don'ta
miss the chance to get some cool stuffs!  Me gonna slip another $5.00
into paypal thingie without momma knowing!  Then when I win she be
sooooooooooo surprised!

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Luvz and Hugz,
Princess Pepper