From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 02:10:29 -0400
Hi everyone

I was thinking of ways to help Chris Mathis at the Oregon Ferret
Shelter since she has almost 200 adoptable ferrets and I have no idea
how many that aren't adoptable. What I thought was if there were any
shelters out there that could spare a few of their spaces on the giving
tree and give them to the OFS. I know that is has to go through the
giving tree admin people and was wondering what others thought. If I
were a shelter i would gladly give a couple of trees to help her out.
You know, even if you take someone off the tree, you can always send a
little something to the OFS without a name on the package but please
put a note in the box.

Also, please don't forget to send the ferrets shelter mom a little
something. They are the ones that work so hard to take care of the
ferrets and they need to know they are appreciated for all of their
hard work, tiredless night, tears, and everything else that goes along
with a shelter.

Just something to think about.

Cheers

[LN]