From:
David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 06:55:22 +0100
Hi,
I use hot sauce to deter biting at my house.  Now, I posted that fact to
alt.pets.ferrets and got the following reply:

>NO!!!  They cannot (at least in my experience) tolerate hot sauce.  My
>neighbor gave her ferret just a taste of it, and it immediately started
>vomiting, which is extremely dangerous for a ferret.  The vet warned
>her that she was probaby very close to losing her that time.

Now, I had never heard any problems with hot sauce, even when it was
mentioned on the FML.  So, just for my own peace of mind, is it safe?  I
have seen no bad side-effects (and it works *GREAT*).

Re: Fanglady -

Kelleen just got her computer back and should be back online shortly.
PLease give her time to wade through all her e-mail before you bombard her
with more ;-)

Thanks,

*    David Caudill ----  [log in to unmask]                    *
*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee Shelter/Club *
*    Vice President and Co-Founder                              *
*    Ste 778  3929 Overland                                     *
*    Boise, Idaho  83705                                        *
Famous Last Words in Role Playing Games's: #084
"No, I'm sure there's some stipulation that says a disintegrate spell
won't work if the spellcaster casts it on himself.  Here, I'll prove it."