Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:23:37 -0500
hello all

now that we have a winning logo from Becky Rudolph, we are ready to go
ahead and order t-shirts!  to take a look at what the t-shirts will be
like, you can go to the ferret aid event site

    http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html

click on merchandise and you'll see the logo.  or go directly to the jpg

    http://www.ferretaid.org/images/events/ifc2006/logo.jpg

if you are interested in buying a t-shirt, please drop me an email so
we can guess-timate how many t-shirts we should order.  I'd like the
following information

- number of t-shirts:
- t-shirt size:
- ship before conference if possible:  Y/N

and if there's enough interest, maybe I'll do something extra.  copy &
paste the following lines if you are interested

    I would prefer a baby-tee.  baby-tee sizes:
    I would like to by  (list objects)____________ with the logo printed

we expect the t-shirts will cost around $20-25 (and don't forget it will
be in Canadian!).  I will start to take orders once we figured out the
costs, so email me soon!.

thanx!

Selina, Sprite, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi

p.s..  I'm sending this email to attendees of Ferret Aid 2006 as well as
the FML population.  if you are a FA2006 attendee and I have your email,
you should be getting this as seperate email.  if you are a FA206
attendee and did not receive a seperate copy of this, drop me a line
and I'll add you to the list.

----
IFC Ferret Aid 2006
POOF! Ferret ART Show & Sale