From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 22:04:47 -0400
Back in December, Brad and I ran a fundraising XMas auction for the
Ferret Business of Georgia. It was a huge success in many ways. Brad
was innovative in the use of an online auction/blog format which
encouraged dialog during online bidding. It helped us to "get to know"
the people, they were not just email addresses. We were fortunate to
make the acquaintance of a wonderful Canadian ferret fan, Jennifer
Leaman, who is associated with the Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa. She
is just the type of person that makes the "ferret family" so special.

Thank you Jennifer for your extra effort required to make an
"international" transaction possible and making sure that the FBOG
received the donation. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and
thanks so much for the WONDERFUL patch and keyring!! Maybe someday we
will meet in person.

Dooks and Chuckles,

Lesley and Brad