From:
"Edward Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:32:20 -0400
Hi everyone;
My name is snoops and I'm here to let you know that the WarmFuzzy Show is
next week, the 28th of June and I'm so excited about all those who are
going to be there as vendors and rescues.  I know I'll get to see all of
my brothers, sisters and cousins.  I hear dad talking about this being
one of if not the best of our shows.  You people are going to enjoy
yourselves with all the contests, ribbons and trophys you and the kids
are going to win.  You'll also have refreshments and a lot of ferret
things to buy.  there will be rescues that will help groom your little
one for the show.

There is still time to enter your little ones in the show all though the
books are being printed as I speak and their name will not appear.  You
can wait to enter them on the day of the show but I will not quarantee
your ring will be open at that time.

On behalf of the committee, to which my dad belongs, he's letting me
thank you for helping to make this another successful show.  I will be
looking foreward to seeing you and your kids on Saturday June 28th from
9:00 Am to around 6:00 Pm.

Thank you for making my dad happy

Snoops Crist

PS Have a nice week