From:
Tony Mastropolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 23:21:52 +0100
ferrets is around $120 (US), however NJ Pets in East Hanover has them on
sale for $95 right now.  They have 30 or so kits in a large glass cage right
now.  You can find just about every color except for a black eyed white :-(

I was there last night and they happened to have the cover to the cage off.
I stuck my arm in and was promptly "attacked" by about 10 of them.  I got
chased out before I could finish saying hi to them all.

I have a stupid question, that I know has been discussed many times before,
but please bear with me.  What is the best food to feed my ferts??  Is a
food made specifically for ferrets better that say either Science Diet or
IAMS??

Thanks to all the FML'ers for the stories and tips.  My prayers are with
those of you who are nursing sick ones, I know how trying it can be.

Happy Holidays to all, and to all a Good Night!

     Tony