From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 20:14:26 -0700
I feel this need to describe our newest Tamara

She is solid drk brown she has a crooked blaze going down her face she has a
huge cream bib that almost goes up to her ears all five toes in front r
white on both feet 3 on both back feet and she has "knee pads" on her rear
legs her mask goes blackish grey to white-grey and then back to blackish
grey with white near the nose.

As I'm reading some of these descriptions it is sounding like Switch is
closer to a siamese sable his mask is lightening considerablybut the other
things r like him white/buff underhairs lightening tips on back to silver(
he matches our panda and his sis who r starting to look like twins)

Smokey(I AM NOT BLAIZE)
Switch (I AM NOT SMOKEY)
Blaize (I AM NOT SWITCH)
Tamara ( i am Tamara)
mom and dad (UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!)
Callie and Shoffie (At least they don't goof us up)