Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:26:05 GMT
We're renting a duplex. The other side isn't very clean. We have
roaches EVERYWHERE you can imagine, Most cases open door or cabinet
with caution with your cup or plate covered due to a possible drop in.
My land lord has paid for 3 different exterminators and he and us both
have bought different do it yourself stuff. Nothing is getting rid of
the uninvited nastiness. Up and moving isn't an options. We have 2
inside cats, (saved from the same neighbors kicking and hitting her and
while she was pregnant.bad people) we also have 2 ferrets, my 2 little
angles, and 1 blind dog, = 5 animals. Does any one have any ideas to
kill the nasty bugs hopefully for good and still keep our little ones
safe? I keep things clean and they keep coming. Any ideas welcome.

Thank you all ahead of time.

Mary