From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:42:45 -0500
For those who don't know, Pokemon is a popular kid's cartoon.  Pokemon is
short for pocket monsters.  My roommate is addicted to Pokemon stuff.  I
just think they are really cute.

Anyways, here is the list.  apologies to the parents who really really
don't like that show.

Pokemon are cute.            Ferrets are cute.

Pokemon goes in the          Ferrets fit in pockets.
pocket.

Pokemon have special         Some ferrets have special
attacks.                     attacks.

Pokemon have different       Ferrets have different
personalities.               personalities.

Some pokemon don't listen    Some ferrets won't listen
to their trainers.           to their humans.

Trainers can only carry      Humans have trouble carrying
six pokemon with them.       six ferrets.

Pokemon battle with other    Ferrets playfight with other
pokemon to gain experience.  ferrets to gain dominance.

Pokemon stays in a small     Ferrets sleeps in small dark
Pokeball for the most part.  places most of the day.

Pokemon need to go to the    Ferrets need to visit vets
Pokecenter for medical       for vaccinations and other
attention.                   things.

Pokemon thrive under         Ferrets thrive under Bob C's
Brock's special Pokemon      Chicken Gravy.
food.

Trainers live in a Pokemon   Ferret owners live in a, well,
world.                       weird kind of world.

Gotta catch'em all!          Ferret math!

that's all we can come up with, feel free to add to the list.

Incidentally, the new Pokemon gold and silver gameboy games have a Pokemon
called Furret, which kind of looks like a ferret.  It has a quick attack!
It is very cute.  My roommate, of course, has the game and already got a
Furret (she has 6 ferrets).

have a great day with your pocket monsters!

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu