From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:48:19 -0700
Thank you sharing with the membership about Sabrina.

Your post meant more to me than I can tell you!!!

Smile big, I am, we have the right kid in the right home...That's the end
result of my mission as a shelter director.

I most definitely am doing my best to place the Hagerstown kids, but
what is most important is the right ferret goes to the right home.
Rocky's hasn't stopped taking in ferrets.  Private homes are on a wait
list...Kill Facilities in Maryland are being picked up immediately and
triaged, and also place high in our shelter priorities for finding the
right home.

I am thrilled everything is working out, and that we did a love match to
the right home.  We, here at Rocky's, thank you for your open arms, open
heart, open home.

Barb Clay
www.rockysferrets.com

HAGERSTOWN KIDS: DON'T STOP GIVING, TILL THE HURTING STOPS!!!

PAYPAY:  [log in to unmask]

Snail Mail:
832C Falls Rd
Parkton, Md. 21120